Saturday, September 29, 2012

A day to Remember ♥


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Happy BirthDay my dear berg ♥

Mar harap berg happy dgn birthday celebration berg td..
Mar pun happy tgk berg happy sgt..
tak percaya.??

tgk nie


kannnnnnnnnnn 


heheeee 
jangan marah haaa..nt kena jual. ;p

Last but not least

Hari ini first step untuk kita berg..
Semoga Allh mempermudahkan urusan kita..memurahkan rezeki kita..
Dengan harapan agar dapat kita bersatu hingga ke Syurga. InsyaAllah.


Dear future,
I will cook, I will clean,
I will shop, I will be the best housewife,
I will make sure to be the best wife I  can be,
InsyaAllah.

I will have as many  children as you want,
I will raise your children to be the best they can be,
I will be the best mother,
InsyaAllah. 

As  long as you promise me one thing,
help me to get to jannah.

p/s : I Love You forever

No comments:

Post a Comment